Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sheltie_2

HAVE: lots of heirloom seeds

sheltie_2
18 years ago

I recently closed my heirloom seed business of 10 years and am looking for homes for my seed. Email me.

Mare

Comments (16)

• plantcrazy5646
    18 years ago

What exactly are you looking for?? I have lots to trade, but have not updated my list in a while.

• billtex
    18 years ago

Im looking for okra, heirloom squash, and tomatoes. billtex

• peebee1
    17 years ago

Do you have any heirloom tomato seeds? I have already tried several kinds. I do not like cherry tomatoes. If you have anything I can use, is there anything I can you would like that I have? I have lots of Asian cukes and a greens and arugula, Hawaiian beans, etc.

• whiteelk
    17 years ago

what heirloom vegetable seeds do you have available

• elease
    17 years ago

WHAT A FIND!! I learned last week that a food pantry near me is starting a garden in the yard of a nursing home across the street. This would provide fresh produce for the NH residents and the pantry clients. Any surplus they would sell at a street side stand. Heirlooms would sell with less competition and for a better price. If you could help with any it would make some worthy people happy and be appreciated. I can send SASE or postage to you. Thank you.....Elease

• blessedbeyondbelief
    17 years ago

I have some calbash tomato seed to trade. I would love to trade with you!
    email me (remove)lovetoparent@gmail.com

• rosiepawprints
    17 years ago

I would love to have some of your tomatoes, peppers or pole beans. I am new to collecting heirlooms so I dont think that i have anything that will be interesting to you. Just in case you might want them i have lemon cucumber, mixed and scarlet o hara morning glories, penguin gourds, and icicle radishes.
    -rose

• nina2u36
    17 years ago

I would likle some please.Teri

• northernmich
    17 years ago

I would trade fresh Buttercup and Lakota squash seeds (from an eleven inch one).

SASE is fine....what do you have to trade. If you check my list, I have some of those left as well.

• lakedallasmary
    17 years ago

I am interested in some of your

cowpeas
    limas
    string beans

If you see anything from my list you are interested in, please let me know. I mostly have op veggies, but also a few flowers as well.

I'll select the varieties of legumes I want if you find anything from my list that you would like.

Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

• bbmarie
    17 years ago

I am interested! Starting a veggie garden - the first in many years....
    Brenda

• mitch1987
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I am also interested in any left over seeds that you may have. I am a newbie and have nothing to trade.
    Thanks,
    Mitch

• sonbie
    17 years ago

If you are interested in a trade or SASE I would be interested in the following:

Fig Hollyhock Alcea ficifolia Mixed colors
    Old Sweet William Lavender and White Dianthus barbatus
    Ciudad Victoria tomato
    lettuce
    Prizehead
    Maule's Philadelphia Butter Lettuce
    Amerikanischer Brauner Lettuce
    Rossa di Trento
    Red Sails
    Forellenschluss
    Radish:
    China Rose
    French Breakfast
    I have heirloom tomatoes, alpine strawberries, Italian pole beans, and flowers and herbs. What are you looking for?
    Sonbie

• katrs5
    17 years ago

I am new, and I don't have any heirlooms, but would pay or do a SASE. Let me know :)

• amar
    17 years ago

Hi,

I would like to do a SASE if possible. I am trying to get as many heirloom varieties of many veggies for the student organic farm at Iowa State University, it's a student club. We would like to try as many heirlooms as possible to see which do well in our region. We want to practice seed saving and growing the highest quality produce.

Please let me know if a SASE is possible.

Thanks

• herb_lover_grower
    14 years ago

Hi do you have anymore seed left. I would sure like some. Please let me know.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz