Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: lots of heirloom seeds

Posted by sheltie_2 7b (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 23, 06 at 0:08

I recently closed my heirloom seed business of 10 years and am looking for homes for my seed. Email me.

Mare

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: lots of heirloom seeds

What exactly are you looking for?? I have lots to trade, but have not updated my list in a while.

o

Im looking for okra, heirloom squash, and tomatoes. billtex

o

Do you have any heirloom tomato seeds? I have already tried several kinds. I do not like cherry tomatoes. If you have anything I can use, is there anything I can you would like that I have? I have lots of Asian cukes and a greens and arugula, Hawaiian beans, etc.

o

what heirloom vegetable seeds do you have available

o

WHAT A FIND!! I learned last week that a food pantry near me is starting a garden in the yard of a nursing home across the street. This would provide fresh produce for the NH residents and the pantry clients. Any surplus they would sell at a street side stand. Heirlooms would sell with less competition and for a better price. If you could help with any it would make some worthy people happy and be appreciated. I can send SASE or postage to you. Thank you.....Elease

o

I have some calbash tomato seed to trade. I would love to trade with you!
email me (remove)lovetoparent@gmail.com

o

I would love to have some of your tomatoes, peppers or pole beans. I am new to collecting heirlooms so I dont think that i have anything that will be interesting to you. Just in case you might want them i have lemon cucumber, mixed and scarlet o hara morning glories, penguin gourds, and icicle radishes.
-rose

o

I would likle some please.Teri

o

I would trade fresh Buttercup and Lakota squash seeds (from an eleven inch one).

SASE is fine....what do you have to trade. If you check my list, I have some of those left as well.

o

I am interested in some of your

cowpeas
limas
string beans

If you see anything from my list you are interested in, please let me know. I mostly have op veggies, but also a few flowers as well.

I'll select the varieties of legumes I want if you find anything from my list that you would like.

Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

o

I am interested! Starting a veggie garden - the first in many years....
Brenda

o

Hi,
I am also interested in any left over seeds that you may have. I am a newbie and have nothing to trade.
Thanks,
Mitch

o

If you are interested in a trade or SASE I would be interested in the following:

Fig Hollyhock Alcea ficifolia Mixed colors
Old Sweet William Lavender and White Dianthus barbatus
Ciudad Victoria tomato
lettuce
Prizehead
Maule's Philadelphia Butter Lettuce
Amerikanischer Brauner Lettuce
Rossa di Trento
Red Sails
Forellenschluss
Radish:
China Rose
French Breakfast
I have heirloom tomatoes, alpine strawberries, Italian pole beans, and flowers and herbs. What are you looking for?
Sonbie

o

I am new, and I don't have any heirlooms, but would pay or do a SASE. Let me know :)

o

• Posted by amar z5 IA (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 27, 07 at 21:53

Hi,

I would like to do a SASE if possible. I am trying to get as many heirloom varieties of many veggies for the student organic farm at Iowa State University, it's a student club. We would like to try as many heirlooms as possible to see which do well in our region. We want to practice seed saving and growing the highest quality produce.

Please let me know if a SASE is possible.

Thanks

o

Hi do you have anymore seed left. I would sure like some. Please let me know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here