Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: heirloom corn, tomato, onion seeds

Posted by lakedallasmary 8a (My Page) on
Mon, May 29, 06 at 19:32

I have to trade these seeds (all comercial except one)

black krim tomato
german strawberry tomato from a SSE person
tokyo long white bunching onion
texas super sweet onion
Golden Bantam corn
country genteman corn

I also have other items to trade so see my list.

If you are interested in trading, please let me know.

I need sunflowers seeds. I was planting and I spilled most of them. I was so upset! I found out where I spilled them after a few can up, but I could not find the unsprouted ones. See my list for other items I am in search of.

If you do not have anything off my list I might trade for heirloom veggie seeds listed below

blackeye peas
lima beans (small butterbean type)
heat tolerant peas
heat tolerant sweet corn
sweet potato slips - just have to figure out how to grow them first!
peanut seeds that would do well in texas - I have no clue how to grow these either
heat tolerant pole snap beans

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: heirloom corn, tomato, onion seeds

Hi !
I've sent you an email.

o

HI,

I no longer have the german red strawberry tomato seeds, either of the corns, the onion or the bunching onion. sorry for not updating this sooner. I must not have checked the send e-mails to me box. Ug. I always forget that.

I have updated my list, but I have since learned it is best to post that in the seeds trade list. Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I won't mess up again.

Mary

o

Not sure what I have that you might like, but feel free to check out my trade list and get back to me, ook?

Best Regards;
bluelytes

o

silly me, I thought I posted in the worng place but it is an exchange page.

I no longer have listed items. sorry about that.

Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here