HAVE: Queen Anne's Pocket Melon, Plum Granny

Posted by aaaccc 8-SC (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 27, 05 at 0:48

Have ton's of these to trade.
Alice

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Queen Anne's Pocket Melon, Plum Granny

I would love to try some of your Queen Annes Pocket Melon for next years garden if you have some left. Would you consider SASE? Or I have some banana melon seeds 2005 I could trade you. LMK please, Trudyjean

o

Hi,

I'm writing a news story on heirloom gardening in South Carolina, and I would love to talk to you about this topic. If you are willing to talk to me, please e-mail me at ginnythornton@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

o

would be interested in your melons. let me know where to send sase thank you lajo62

o

• Posted by beka z9--Gulf Coast Fl (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 24, 06 at 0:56

Hi, I just read about the "pocket melon." Do you still have any of these available? Thanks.

o

i have a lot of different squash seeds if you would like to trade. i also a bunch of flower and other veggies.
bagins

o

Do you have any left? If so, what might you be seeking in exchange? Do you do only heirlooms? If not, I could share some beautiful "Peaches and Cream" Hollyhocks????? I also have heirlooms-just let me know. Thanks, Stanette

o

would love some......what r u looking 4

o

I would love to have some of your Queen Ann pocket melons, if you have any. Just check my page and let me know. Thanks! Lisa easttexasgirl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here