Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lots of heirlooms

Posted by becky3086 Northern GA z7 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 5, 04 at 18:26

Tomatoes, cardoon, squash etc.
Looking for things on my wants list and determinate tomatoes and a cherry tomato to grow in a pot.
Becky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lots of heirlooms

Becky,

I have some Sunburst cherry tomato's (orange, 1" diameter) that we have been growing in pots through the winters. They have been very reliable and although in zone 5 they all dont make it through the winter here, the ones that do provide a ton of fruit. Email me if you want to trade for some.

AngryFishH@yahoo.com

o

hello Becky, I am interested in your hendersons, golden beauty and tiny tim tomato seeds. also the white scallop squash. Please check my list for trades. Thanks
Marie
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/friedgreentom?9603

o

hi i have citrus seed and onions

o

Hi, becky3086

I have the following to trade: Burbank det, Bloody Butcher, Big Rainbow, Yellow Cherry, Cherokee Purple, Bonny Best, Pink Brandywine, Prescott, Sunmaster det, Glamour det, Marglobe det, Beefsteak, and Mr. Stripey.

Book: The Ruth Stout
No-Work Garden Book
Hardcover
For trade for books on container gardening?

I'm interested in the following:
Amish paste tomato-heirloom
Golden Jubilee tomato
Golden Beauty tomato-heirloom-10 seeds
Henderson' Golden Ponderosa tomato-heirloom
Greek oregano

Would you happen to have any native cactus plant cuttings?

Thanks, farmerted361

o

do u still have any seeds and could i send sase + for them looking 4 most anything

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here