Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: heirloom tomatoes - cherokee purple, aunt gerties gold,

Posted by irish_rose_grower z7 LI NY (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 7:21

Hi, I'm trying to collect and trade seeds for my tomato garden for next year.

I'm looking for:
San Marzano (I understand there are 2 types - i hope to get both:-)

Cherokee purple

Aunt Gertie's gold

also, some large red slicing beefsteak type tomatoes and
sun gold

I have lots of different seeds. If you are looking for something specific pls let me know. My trade page is not up-to-date.

Thank you
Maureen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: heirloom tomatoes - cherokee purple, aunt gerties go

• Posted by anney Georgia 8 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 12:21

Maureen

I have Aunt Gertie's Gold but not the other two. Let me know if I can send some to you. My list is up-to-date, so if there's anything else you want, include that, too!

The only remaining tomato seeds I really want are some Neves Azorean Reds. Got any?

Anne

o

hi Anne, i had Nevez Azorean Red. Let me check to see if there are any leftover.

o

Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 18:07

Maureen

If you don't have any, that's okay, I can still send you any seeds I have that you might want if you'll send me a SASE. Email me for my address.

o

HI, I do have some left. There is only 15 seeds left in the pack - so I could send you 8 seeds (I don't know if that is enough for you?).

I bought the seeds from Tomato growers about 2 yrs ago (they got them from Carolyn Male). HI Carolyn:-)

My email address is:
Maureenpm00@hotmail.com

o
Thanks!

Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 18:57

Thanks, Maureen. Email sent.

o

hey,
i have Cherokee purple if you are interested, send me an email if you are!

o

Maureen,

I have a few extra SunGold, San Marzano, and San Marzano Redorte seeds, but they would need to be pretty small trades... like 6-8 seeds. Check out my tradelist if you're interested... I am really hoping to get at least one of the things remaining on my "wants" list!

Lori

o

Maureen,

Hmm... actually, just gave out my last available SunGold seeds in a trade today. However, I do still have the other two. LMK.

Lori

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here