Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: have: for sase red shine citron seeds

Posted by shays NC Zone 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 29, 07 at 13:50

Hello,
I have a complete overabundance of Red shine citron seeds!!!

These make very good preserves, and there are some old fashioned cookie recipes floating around that use them as an ingredient.

I will share these for SASE, with the 1st 4 people who ask for them.

I'll send about 25 to each person.

Best Regards,
Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: have: for sase red shine citron seeds

Hi, what is a red shine citron? I have never heard of it. Is it a bush? I am interested in trying it. thanks, Happyseed

o

I'd like some citron seeds. My grandmother used to grow citrons & make preserves out of them. I'd been looking for a source for some seeds. Where to send the SASE? Are these the citrons used for preserves?

o

Hi, I've been looking for citron seeds forever, I would gladly compenseate you for your troubles to get some citron,
let me know,
thank you kindly,
Matt

o

I would love some seeds please

o

Do you still have citron seeds available? (I checked your trade list and they were still listed; I just don't know if the list is up to date.)

Thank you,
Amelia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here