longhunter1769

Seed and Plant Sanctuary for Canada!

longhunter1769
17 years ago

has anyone had any dealings with this company

Comments (2)

• zeedman Zone 5 Wisconsin
    17 years ago

"Seed and Plant Sanctuary for Canada" is an offshoot of Salt Spring Seeds in B.C., Canada. Salt Spring Seeds is an excellent organic seed company, but sadly, they no longer ship to the U.S. due to restrictive regulations. I am not sure whether SPSC will ship here, for the same reasons.

The founder of Salt Spring Seeds is also a member of Seeds of Diversity Canada, which is a Canadian equivalent of the Seed Savers Exchange. Since there is a membership fee for both organizations, and the listings for SPSC are extremely limited, I would recommend SoDC over SPSC.

• natvlegl
    14 years ago

I am interested in the scope and nature of this sanctuary. I have a registered sanctuary where we are interested in extending the sanctuary on currently bare ground in a proposed women and childrens sanctuary. I currently have some very limited rare seeds and plants which will be starter. Am working on some wiki websites which will be an online presence also. I am not yet ready to list an URL for them however, as publicity should be simultaneous to some degree with readiness for public opening.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES