Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oath5

Antique or Antique Style Outdoor Furniture?

oath5
16 years ago

I'm not sure this exactly the right place to post this, but I am need of some help, especially from you guys so please bear with me. My family is opening up a little carry-out restaurant out of the side of a small white farmhouse. We will be selling ice cream, old fashioned soda fountain drinks as well as grilled savory things. Being said we are trying to put together a pre-mid century 1900-1940 look to compliment the house and to the new boardwalk style deck that we are adding to the side. We're aiming for quaint and nostalgic, so I was wondering if anyone knew of some online places or places where one could manually order outdoor furniture sets that would cater to the vintage look. I have a budget of $5,000 dollars and we need about ten table sets, so going to salvage yards and antique shops to get full sets really aren't an option. Anyway I apologize if that's a lot, especially here, but I though you're guy's vintage sensibilities would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Max

Comment (1)

• primgal36
    16 years ago

Max,

I imagine you have a tax id#,right? Are you in Maryland?
    You should check to see where your "Gift Mart" is. I think the closest to you will be in Pennsylvania.
    There are vendors that you can buy your items from wholesale, there are many garden type furniture companies to choose from.
    I'm in Minnesota, and there is a mart here, but there are different vendors at each show, I do not carry this type of item, but that may help you.
    Good luck.

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm