Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how to take care of Venus Purple Garden Mum Chrysantheme

Posted by sea_green_thumb z6 VA (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 23, 07 at 20:22

Hello all! Love this place, just love it!!!
My son brought me home some Venus Purple Garden Mum Chrysantheme, two of them, this past fall. At the time they were blooming but now, they are dead or so they look like it. He (my son) works at a flower shop and they told him that they would come back this spring but how? They said to cut them back and water them and they would just grow back...watered, cut back, hmmmmmmm...looks like a dead stick plant to me so alllllll help would be GREATLY appreciated!!! (on how to raise them and take care of them,etc.) I have looked online for info and keep running into dead ends...((is this plant rare or something?))
Again, Thanks!!

Thanks so much!!!
Margo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how to take care of Venus Purple Garden Mum Chrysantheme

Try the "Perennials" forum on Garden Web. There are lots of people there who will be able to help. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here