Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I. E. Heritage Heirloon Seed Swap

Posted by farmergirl2009 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 24, 12 at 23:14

The heirloon seed swap has been posted in the Round Robin. Come on over if you would like to join in on the heirloom vegetable seed swap.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I. E. Heritage Heirloon Seed Swap

Just getting started with a raised veggie garden after many years without one. Also planning to put in some fruit trees. Thinking I should do that in the fall here in SE Pennsylvania. Is that correct? What varieties have done the best? Also trying to eventually have all heirloom varieties and garden organically. Saving fruit and veggie leavings from the house for compost, but how do you keep the critters away from it w/o spending a lot of money on equipment?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here