Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bruggirl100

Just saying hello!

bruggirl100
18 years ago

I am a newbie to this forum. I'm living in Florida now, but I'm moving to S. Georgia, and I'm going to try to do some heirlooms there.

Have just been reading and learning, but I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions, and begging plants and seeds soon! LOL

Comments (2)

• Raymondo
    18 years ago

Hi bruggirl100 and welcome. I'm only an occasional visitor here but there's usually someone happy to answer questions, at least, I've always found it so. Hope the move goes well.
    Ray

• maryinpnw
    18 years ago

Hi bruggirl100,

There are some expert gardeners on these forums, so I'm sure you'll learn a lot. I've received much good advice.

This forum is not as active as I wish it would be. Much discussion of heirloom tomatoes on the tomato forum. Although you can talk hybrids if you wish. Lots of us grow at least a few of them, or grew them before we learned about heirlooms.

Hot Pepper forum and the vegetable forum have some talk about heirlooms. Just click around and explore.

You might also look at the top of any particular forum pages before posting a question. Some of them have an FAQ section that may answer your questions.

All the best.

Mary

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions