Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
contact info for Association Kokopelli/Terre de Semences

Posted by winnjoe MB (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 26, 05 at 14:53

I've tried the website (www.terredesemences.com) but their email isn't working (or at least it's rejecting my messages). I tried Association Kokopelli directly but have not heard back and so I don't know if that worked. Does anyone have any information on how to contact them? Joe

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: contact info for Association Kokopelli/Terre de Semences

Last contact info I has for Association Kokopelli was: Quartier Saint Martin, 07200 Aubenas, France. Email: kokopelli.assoc@wanadoo. The email (which I've never tried) doesn't look right, but that's what I have.

o

Thanks GardenLad; you were right, it came back 'invalid address' so I tried kokopell.assoc@wanadoo.fr and it came back rejected with "Reason: : Recipient address rejected: User unknown". I also tried the webmaster at the terredesemences address pointing out the problem but got nothing back. Joe

o

Dominique Guillet will give a seed workshop in Mount Shasta on March 12 th and 13 th. Contact: Karen (530) 435-2125
http://www.kokopelli-seed-foundation.com/actu/new_news.cgi?id_news=177

The above in the last e-mail I got from Dominique in February of this year.

He's been in the US since last year.

And he has two websites, I think the one above is the English version, but for you Joe, I'm sure I could dredge up the French version. LOL

Maybe even the version written in archaic French vis a vis the Cathars. LOL

And if the above isn't the English version and is somethiong special, for I didn't take time to look, please yell gently, in English, and I can find that one for you as well.

Carolyn

o

I'll tried M Guillet's email address at the kokopelli site and will see if that works. des trs grands mercis, Carolyne. Joe

o

The two emails I have for Kokopelli France are:

kokopelli.semences@wanadoo.fr

dominique@kokopelli.asso.fr

Not sure if you're interested, but Kokopelli also has a UK branch. Their email is

contactus@organicseedsonline.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heirloom Plants & Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here