Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vgary_gw

AHSC Fall Conference October 6 - 8

vgary
17 years ago

The Appalachian Heirloom Seed Conservancy's Fall Conference is scheduled for October 6-8 at the Sustainable Mountain Agriculture Center in Berea, Kentucky.

I plan to be there all day Saturday for the presentations.

Presenters for Saturday  Paul Holloway --Growing Heirloom Corn, Merlyn NiedenÂs and his wife, Mary Ann -- All About Heirloom Melons, Dr. Bill Best -- The Sustainable Mountain Agriculture Center and Tour, Market GrowerÂs & Buyers Roundtable Discussion, John Coykendall---Butterbeans & Limas. I'm looking forward to meeting the new attendees and sharing time with the other good folks. The one on one time with "master" growers is superb. Of course the opportunity to learn about heirloom varieties and acquire/exchange heirloom seed is the best! Heirloom Tomato growing and seed sharing is always a great experience.

ItÂs not too late to plan on being there. Contact me if you are interested. I can give you the schedule and directions on getting there.

Gary/Louisville

Comment (1)

• gardenlad
    17 years ago

Or better yet, contact AHSC directly at KentuckySeeds@hotmail.com and ask for the conference info. We'll email you the whole package.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio