19 years ago

Hi,

I search heirlomm pea, bean and Favabean, many thanks

Alain

Comments (4)

• carolyn137
    19 years ago

Alain,

I can give you some links to online websites for you to take a look at if that would help.

The problem is that not all US companies will send seed out of the US to Europe.

Have you looked at St Marthe in France and Association Kokopelli ( formerly Terre de Semences) and also Sutton's Seeds and Thompson and Morgan in England? And there are other sites in England and in europe as well where you may not run into the sending of seed problem.

There are some US places that will send seeds, but not all that many and you'd have to check th eir policy on that.

Carolyn

• jimster
    19 years ago

Carolyn,

Do you know the regulations re individuals sending seeds to Europe? Would there be any problem in GWers sending a few seeds to Alain?

Jim

• carolyn137
    19 years ago

Do you know the regulations re individuals sending seeds to
    Europe?

I don't know the regulations for those seed types amnd regulatiopns vary widely depending on the country.

I do know with regard to tomato seed, why should you not be surprised. LOL

Would there be any problem in GWers sending a few seeds to Alain?

On;y one way to find out.

I just thought that since there are seed sources for heirloom varieties for these types alredy in Europe it might be easier for Alain to get them closer to home.

Carolyn

• Alainbe26
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Jim,
    No problem to send or receive vegetable seed with USA and Belgium, I write on envelope "Seeds Gift" for custom.
    Friendly

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus