Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigutehort

Unfortunate response

Bigutehort
19 years ago

I want to thank Carolyn for her response. Unfortunately, the restoration site is for information only and I was told that it was improper to ask for a response by email. So, I think I am not going to learn much from that exclusive site. Oh Well! It was just a shot in the dark anyway...Thought there might be someone out there who could direct me to a reference point, but there may not be one. Thanks anyway!

Comment (1)

• carolyn137
    19 years ago

Would there be a problem with your just looking at the responses you'd get from any thread you post?

With most public message sites such as this one it usually is expected that all questions and all answers would be posted at the message site.

I'm sorry you didn't understand that and did ask for a direct e-mail response since if you click the wee box when you start your own thread you receive all answers at home anyway.

So how abut going back there and saying you didn't u nderstand the policy and you'd be happy to just read the posts that follow yours since they will be sent to anyway?

And of course it's a two way street so I'm sure you'd be answering the posts you read/receive as well by posting in your thread here at GW.

If you feel uncomfortable goin g back there, I do understand, but say ing that you didn't understand goes a long ways towards making things right.

Also, have you had a chance to ch eck the backpages here as I suggested? I do seem to remember some pertinent threads.

Just a friendly suggestion on returning to the other forum and checking backpages here.

Carolyn

Sponsored
Custom Residential Homes & Full Service Renovations