Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
willow_6

Heronwood Hellebores

Willow_6
19 years ago

I recently received 4 Hellebores from Heronswood, all in a gallon size pot, and all doing well.....Picotee is my favorite, then Slate, but the two doubles leave a lot to be desired. I decided to order the Helleborus x erichsmithii Heronswood Form, and thought I would be getting a gallon size pot as was advertised in their regualr catalog. I placed my order, and the next day I received their spring supplemental, and it stated that this plant would be in a d2 pot. I sent an email, and was told that they made a mistake in the reg. catalog, and the $45.00 plant. would be in a d2 pot, and asked if I wanted to cancel, and I did. I had also looked at their 2004 supplemental and the plant was in a gallon size pot. I am very disappointed in this "Bait and Switch" tactic. I have ordered d2 pots before from them, and had to coax them along before planting. Just wanted to let all of you know in case the same thing happens to you. I would also like to ask you if there are other places you could suggest for purchasing these wonderful plants. Have a great day.

Comments (4)

Sponsored