Return to the Hellebore Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More ET seedling pictures

Posted by xanadu 8/9 N.CA (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 24, 06 at 22:55

Several more Hellebores bore their first flowers and some previously photographed had better quality flowers. This is the same photo gallery as before but the new photos are all on the first page so you don't need to explore. I tried harder to get good shots (meaning I tried to hold still).

I've been studying up a little and found out more about what people might want in a hellebore flower. First, my ET seedlings have flowers in many sizes, from small to quite large, most being medium to large.

They are all flowering this year for the first time. I included a group shot of one area in my garden so you could see how prolific they are for first time bloomers.

Very few have outward facing flowers, unfortunately. Most have pointed instead of rounded petals.

A very few had odd or deformed foliage and odd or deformed or tiny flowers. I'll give these at least another year to improve.

I love my Hellebores, thank you for looking.

Here is a link that might be useful: New Hellebore pictures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More ET seedling pictures

Thank you for sharing. You have a few beauties there.

o
RE: More ET seedling pictures

OOOhhhhhh Weeeeee
I have never seen anything prettier! SMASHING!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hellebore Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here