Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hohumhollow

WANTED: Herbs Galore!

hohumhollow
13 years ago

Good Morning GW!

As a brand new member here, I thought I would jump in both feet first and arms flailing about ridiculously. First a little about myself, I am pretty new to having my very own garden. I grew up helping both my grandparents and my parents in their gardens, but last year was the first I planted my very own. It was a simple garden because I wanted to start off slow and didn�t have much money to invest in seeds. This year, I am going all out, taking these dreary winter months to plan my garden down to the very tiniest detail. I am so very excited and thankful to all of you how have helped out by offering seeds through SASE or adoption (thanks again dem_pa)!

Now on to the exchange!

I would like to host an Herb exchange.

There will be a minimum of 5 packs of seeds for any type of herb, only 3 pack of the same herb are allowed.

All packs must be clearly labeled and packed in a bubble envelope. Please include enough seeds, and remember that what you give is what you get back.

Include with your seeds: enough postage for me to mail it back to you, a label with your address, a wish list and a sent list (so that I can try to send you something different than what you sent in), and please include your name, GW name, and e-mail address so that I can track everything.

Finally, the deadline to sign-up is the 22nd and you must mail your seeds by February 1st.

I am so excited and eager to host this exchange (please let me know if I am missing anything.)

Blessings,

Jay

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?