Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: have : lots of mints and herbs - need to find them a new h

Posted by myohhmy z5 MICH (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 1, 07 at 16:23

Hi,

In my winter planning for the garden next year. I have decieded to take out all my mints and quite afew of my herbs.I am changing my herb garden into a white flower bed and I am chainging my mint bed into a succulant garden.

There's probably 10 or more herbs and at least 7 different type of mints. see my page which although not updated will give you a good idea.

SOOO I have alot to trade. I am not too picky at what I get in exchange. Any iris, daylily, succlant, sedums, white flowering or black flower zone 5 hardy perinel, autumn joys, canna, dahlia, hens and chicks - named or un named would be great. I am starting a new bed at my moms and whatever I get in trade will go over there. or if you have alot of anything and need to get rid of it let me know.

Due to bad past expereiences I will NOT send out unless I have either traded with you before or until i receive a delivery confirmaton that you have sent your package to me. Sorry to have to do this but if you are a serious trader you will not mind. I prefer large trades and will not do single one item trades.

I plan on sending all orders out in the spring.

email me if you want to set something up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: have : lots of mints and herbs - need to find them a n

greetings will you have in spring have of the tri (3) colored sage to trade??? also any re blooming iris or re blooming day lillies any color x orange i would be interested in... will have to trade red daliah tubers apple mint pine apple mint joy pye weed purple iron weed let me know GOD BLESS

o

hi,
i live in upstate new york and will have lots of comfrey, solomon's seal, tansy, etc. i would love to trade for your mints. i can start shipping as soon as the ground thaws. all good wishes.

o

I would love to have some of your mints, esp. the ginger, marshmellow, penny royal and even some sage. I have some cannas, croscomias, possibly some ginger. PLMK
Susan

o

Hello,

I am interested in your different types of mint. I am especially interested in the reg. mint, ginger mint, orange mint and the penny royal mints. I have never traded with you before so please let me know if you are interested. Check my trade list to see if there is anything you might be interested in.

o

Hi!
I am looking 4 choc mint,catnip and cannas!I only have postage.Let me know k?

o

i would love some herbs and mints please check my trade list see if i have anything you would like,thanks,sheila

o

I'm interested in a few of your mints (Marshmallow, Ginger and Orange).

I have many things to trade but in the spirit of your post request I have to offer ...
D.L. Moonlit Masquerade
D.L. Pandora's Box
un named mini Bearded Iris in dark purple
un named Hen's and Chicks
Creeping sedum light green with yellow blooms

Thanks!

Stardust

o

Hi, I am brand new on this site, I would love some of your herbs and mints. I would be happy to send a lot of orange daylilys, I dont know the name, but they are big double orange flowers, I also have black hollyhock seeds,and I dont know if the autumn joy sedum is seeding yet but I can check tomorrow. or dig a small clump.
I understand your not sending until recieving, seems fair..

o

i have dried lavender! i could send you some

o

Hi I do not know if you have anymore herb seed left, but if you do I would like to send a sasbe. Thanks

o

Any more left for sasbe??

Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here