Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mints and herbs

Posted by nataliexoxo 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 7, 09 at 8:49

I am looking for any mint varities that someone may have to spare. apple, berries and cream, orange, etc...

Also looking for other culinary herbs (plants or seeds) that someone might have to spare.

I only have sweet basil, chives and cilantro growing from seed right now.

I would like to create 2 spiral herb gardens, one devoted to mints and the other for other herbs.

I can trade sunflower, tomato or pepper seeds only (for now) as I have just gotten back in to gardening after a long absence.

Thank you in advance!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mints and herbs

Hi Natalie!

I have several herbs and seeds I would be more than happy to share.

And congrats on getting back into gardening! :)

Here are the herb plants I have:

mint
rosemary
thyme
chives
garlic chives
italian (flat leaf) parsley
lavender

Here are the seeds I have:

all of the previously mentioned plants
basil
purple basil
dill
anise
marjoram

The plants I have in a kitchen window garden and are about a year and a half old - thriving with the exception of the basil I had to cut back.

And I would be thrilled with a sampling of any of the seeds you have, too!

Happy Growing :)

o
RE: WANTED: Mints and herbs

I have chocolate mint cuttings & orange mint cuttings ,,Genoveve Basil seeds ,Holy basil seeds,Lemon MInt seeds .
Im realy looking for herbs/mints of all kinds ..tomatoes,peppers cactus & succlents ,flowers,fruits,vines ..email me & let me know what you have ..I do wait till I recieve my part of the trade before I send because too many times I dont get my part of the trade from the other member .
contact me at Lookingforinfo20@aol.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here