Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Indian Curry Plant Seeds

Posted by cmpman1974 Zone 6 MI (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 08 at 15:02

I'm looking to grow the real Indian Curry tree. I'm not sure if these grow true from seed. Does anyone have thie variety for trade? I'm not referring the the curry herb that has a mustard scent. I believe these are two completely different things.

Below is a picture of what I'm referring to. :)

http://www.seedsofindia.com/shop/?shop=1&cat=26&cart=15355

Chris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Indian Curry Plant Seeds

Chris,I'll be glad to send you some Indian basil seeds,it's a pretty good flava with curries.You might want to check out Jeanies tropicals for the curry tree.She has a lot of unusual plants,I got my Jamaican allspice there.

o
RE: WANTED: Indian Curry Plant Seeds

I am new to this site. I am looking for seeds or a way to plant a curry plant. I buy leaves from a local Indian grocery, but would like to cultivate a plant indoors, since I am in Chicago and there is not enough warm weather for the plant. Sorry I am not addressing the reason you posted, but I am not real clear on how to get things done here. On an above post there is a reference to "Jeanies tropicals". I cannot find that on a search, what is it? Thanks, and sorry I am not able to shed light on your question, just ask more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here