Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: perinnial herbs for new home owner

Posted by ediblegardengoddess 5 (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 07 at 12:48

please check out my trade list,i am new but am pretty proud of my trade list,if you see something you'd like to trade for please let me know,thankx,Sheila

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: perinnial herbs for new home owner

I love to share any part of my garden but especially my herbs when I can. I'm not a 'professional' herb gardener, I'm a 'passive' herb gardener. Much like yourself, I live in zone 5 and have a special fondness for culinary herbs.

I have to share ...

edible herbs and such ~
Peppermint
Spearmint
Chocolate mint
garlic (have no idea what type)
Crabapple tree seedlings (standard edible type ... not ornamental)

I would be interested in your Lemon Mint and possibly some soaps if you would like to add my plants to your garden. I only send rooted mint starts. I have had no luck with starting cuttings and don't expect anyone else to gamble on what I have failed at (unless they ask specifically). The Crabapple seedlings will be dug from the yard. My trees are prolific producers of apples and they are also prolific producers of sprouted seedlings from those apples when they are squashed under foot or by the mower. I have a few other culinary perrenial herbs but I see you already have them ... Chives and Lemon Balm. I also have Tansy if you would like to try that.

Stardust

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here