Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: mrs burns lemon basil for trade or sasbe

Posted by reyna1 Zone 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 5, 10 at 14:53

This year I let my mrs burns lemon basil seed itself and the lemon basil appeared in several pots on its own. I also have one huge lemon basil that has the truck of a small tree. This thing is about 2-3 feet wide and about 2 feet tall. It has already bloomed and has lots of seeds. I like the plant, as when you brush up against it - it sends out a really strong lemony smell, but I don't use it in any cooking. This is a pure mrs burns lemon basil and not crossed as i have not grown any other type of basils other than this.

I have lots of seeds of this (still on branches). If you would like some in trade for something please post here or if you would like an SASBE, please let me know.

If you send an SASBE, please make sure to send enough postage as I will not be including extra stamps to make sure it gets to you. Also, include a small note with your address on the note and what I am sending you as I may be getting lots of sasbe or trades. Just makes it easier on everyone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: mrs burns lemon basil for trade or sasbe

Hi, I would love to try this basil for sasbe. How many stamps should I include in it for return postage & where should I send it to?
Thanks so much for sharing! :) Have a great weekend ahead!

o

Hello!I would like to try some mrs burns lemon basil for sasbe.Please email your address.

o

Hi, I'm just checking to see if you have any Mrs Burns Lemon Basil seeds left. If you do, I'd like to send you a sasbe. Please let me know how much postage you'll need. Thanks so much, Joe.

o

That's very generous of you! I would love to SASBE, please email me the address.

o

Hi,
I would like to have some of your seeds if you still have any. I would have to do a SASBE (Does this mean "Self addressed stamped business envelope?) if that would be okay. I recently moved and had to leave all of my plants behind. I really do miss my garden.
Thank you!

o

HI
DO you have any seeds for sase? I would love to have some lemon basil or any other kinds of herbs? I am trying to establish a herb garden.
Thanks,
Penny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here