Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted: Mints and some herbs

Posted by bebopfox 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 18, 08 at 3:56

Looking for:
Rooted cuttings for:
different mints (I don't care what kind)
lemon verbena
lemongrass
lemonbalm
raspberries
blueberries
blackberries
calamansi (calamandin)
aloe vera
thyme
French tarragon

Seeds for:
German chamomile
beebalm
any heirloom veggie offers

I have these seeds for trade:
rhubarb swiss chard
brandywine tomato
fennel
dill
korean licorice mint
thai basil
lime basil
lemon basil
genovese basil
purple ruffles basil
lettuce leaf basil
asian veggie seeds (pak choi, green top radish, radish green, red mustard)
indian mustard

I can do SASE. I'm really desperate right now because I moved and couldn't bring my plants with me ;_; I can't seem to find what I need locally. Please let me know if you're willing to trade or willing to take SASE or something.
I'm really sad about not having any mints or some of the rarer herbs and pretty much resorted to growing what I can just so I can have plants haha
Thanks!
>^.^<

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: Mints and some herbs

I have several mints I could trade, plus lemon balm. They're bigger than rooted cuttings, though-- would slightly larger plants be ok? Or I could root any of them for you and send you a baby-- just give it a week or two.

I'd be interested in your basil seeds: lime, purple ruffles, genovese.

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: Mints and some herbs

Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Let me finish trading with someone I owe seeds to, and i'll be happy to trade with you. I don't have any more purple ruffles, will a different purple basil work? I have dark opal basil seeds.
send me an email if you can, so i can get back to you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here