Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For your reading pleasure

Posted by fatamorgana 5/6 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 1, 13 at 13:23

I forget when I last shared links to my blog, Our Green Neighbors though I know it was some while ago. I've got a number of articles over the last couple of months that may be of interest to the readers here:

Friend or Foe: Poison Ivy, Virginia Creeper, and Wild Grape Vine Winter Identification

Late Fall - Early Winter Veggies (with recipe)

Cordage Plants: Stinging Nettle, Jew's Mallow, Dogbane

Frosty Herbs (Photos)

I hope you enjoy!

FataMorgana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For your reading pleasure

Really lovely site, Fatamorgana. Well-written, knowledgeable and excellently produced. Also you cover unusual topics, such as the cordage item and the winter vine id article. How do you have the time? Is it your job?

Thanks for reminding me to look.

Here is a link that might be useful: Nettle fibre

o

Very nice, Fatamorgana. I loved the photos and explanations. Do mind if I join?

o

Westelle - please do! There is a "join this site" in the left navigation bar on the blog to make it easy for people to follow the blog and get notified of new articles.

Flora - Thank you so much! I have done some social media work and writing as part of my last couple of jobs but it was small side work compared to the main focus of the job - IT support, websites, graphic design. Perhaps I will keep an eye open for such work as where I was working fell on hard times and laid off all the staff just before Christmas. Where one door closes another will surely open! Love the nettle article too - many thanks!

FataMorgana

o

• Posted by batya Israel north 8-9-10 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 6, 13 at 11:50

I do I do I do like your site!!

o

Many thanks! :)

FataMorgana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here