Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking to find Mojito, wintergreen, cotton candy mints ect!

Posted by melis001 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 8, 08 at 8:58

I am toying with buying some mints from Richter's. I have heard their horrible reviews on different garden sites. Does anyone have any mojito, sister julie's wintergreen, cotton candy, pink candypops, oregano thyme, or citrus kitchen mints that they would be interested in trading. Right now I have orange, chocolate, peppermint & lemon mints. Soon will have lavender, banana, lime, pear, ginger, spearmint, grapefruit, and pineapple.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking to find Mojito, wintergreen, cotton candy mints ect!

Richters have been quite decent for me. Some of the plants I bought (6 minimum) had died son after transplant, but the remaining ones are doing just fine now. I notified them immediatly and they credited me for the loss. Shipping plants is always risky as I have had my share of garbage not even fit for a composte pile arrive 2 months after teh order was to be shipped. Plantron, and their offspring, House of Westly, Four Seasons, and several others owned by 'Plantron' are the worst to deal with. Never again from any of them, even though they all send me many catalogs every year. If the local small nurseries around you cna order the plants you want, maybe thats the best way to go. Richters is not a bad company to deal with as I said before, only because I have not had any negative actions that they wouldnt address in a timely manner. In fact, I have an outstanding order for the Saffron crocus I plant in fall.

o

Thank you for that info. Just hard to decide which ones to try. I am a garden hoarder. As soon as I find a plant I like I had to get all that exist. I have about 15 different kinds of canna, and about that many gingers. Drives my husband nuts. I try and make sure I can't trade for something before I go and buy it. Now I have to worry about how to keep this many mint plants separate! Thankfully we have over an acre. Thanks again.

o

I checked your trade list and you have lots of herbs! I would love to trade or SASBE for some!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here