Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to buy Tarragon, Chervil, Savory plants

Posted by AnnClaire TN (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 2, 13 at 23:07

I am LATE in planting my herb garden and although I have managed to find quite a few organic herb plants to go in my large container on my deck, I am missing some that I really want! Namely chervil, tarragon and summer savory. None of my local suppliers seem to have these plants because it's s late in the season. Any recommendations on where I could get them? Online or at a nursery near me? I am located in Nashville, TN. Thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to buy Tarragon, Chervil, Savory plants

You can look into buying seeds of chervil and summer savory. They are easy to grow from seeds. But you cannot find French Tarragon seeds. They are propagated by root division. You can buy fresh tarragon and try to root it using root hormone.. I have done a few times but it is very difficult.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here