Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vidnand

Wanted Murraya Koenigii (curry leaf) seeds

vidnand
18 years ago

Hi,

I've been looking for the murrya koenigii seeds or plants for a long time.. I couldn't find one in my local nurseries and garden centeres.. Suddenly I came across this in garden web. If somebody have some seeds and is interested in sharing with me pls. lemme know..

Thanks

Comments (20)

• noviceherbus
    18 years ago

try the trading forum- it may work better or I just received some fruit seeds from Trade Winds Fruit this is the link you can check them out. I was looking for pomegranite seeds and I found the curry plant seeds too. It is in your neck of the woods sort of. It wasnt that expensive. Maybe that will help. Good luck!
    http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/order.htm

• allgrnbrewer
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I have lots of very ripe and ready seeds still on my trees....I have planted a few dozen and all have sprouted!! Let me know if you would like any.
    dsbdel@hotmail.com

• garden_nerd
    17 years ago

Sorry to bump this old thread but several of us on the UK Gardenweb site are searching for these seeds. The only internet supplier I can find is B&T world seeds who sell them by the kilo!

If anyone knows of a nursery/supplier who will sell the seed we'd be glad to hear of it. I think a US supplier would usually be willing to post to the UK?

• ksrogers
    17 years ago

The link provided is not working and shows an error when clicked on. Its probably PW protected or because its a restricted photo. A good site for unrestricted photos is Photo Bucket, where the direct links always work and will actually show up in the forum posts as opposed to going to a non working link.

• gimc
    17 years ago

I found a place that sells all kind of Asian spice plants. It is www.alohatropicals.com. I am thinking of getting some stuff from them too. The curry leaf cost $15.95 plus shipping.

• dsbdel_hotmail_com
    15 years ago

Hi again,
    All of my seeds are now gone...sorry to those who still want some.
    I WILL have more seeds starting in the mid summer of 09 - around July 20th.
    Best thing is to keep in touch via e-mail and I can put you on a wait list for new fresh seeds. dsbdel@hotmail.com

Bye for now,
    CC

• donna_ferdinando_yahoo_com
    14 years ago

Hi
    I live in Houston, Texas. I have heard that you can grow a curry leaf plant from a seed. Can someone send me a seed? I really appreciate if you can.
    thanks.

• snehankita
    13 years ago

I live in california. I am looking for curry leaf seeds.
    if someone has this seeds and can send me I will greatly appreciate. Thanks

• nygardener
    13 years ago

LogeeÂs sells Murraya koenigii plants, as well as many other wonderful tropicals.

• shyflowers
    13 years ago

Logee's is out of the plants. I ordered some seeds online from Fruit Lovers Nursery. Should I plant the seeds in any special soil? In a big pot since they evidently don't like to be transplanted? It's certainly warm here.

• seedssun
    13 years ago

Hello,

I am looking for Curry leaf Seeds
    please email me, if you got some.

thanks

• Gardener972
    13 years ago

I can't believe that last post is on here!!!!!
    I have a curry plant that is almost 3 feet tall and only has one center stalk. Would you top it so it sends out arms?

• blog2252
    13 years ago

hi,
    does anyone out there close to San Antonio, TX have a small plant of Indian curry leaf plant? I would love to have one for my house. thanks,
    jon

• tyndalli
    13 years ago

Hi allgrnbrewer, do you have any curry plant seeds left for this year? If not, could I be added to the list for next year? I am going to try to root some grocery store clippings, but it hasn't worked out well for me in the past and it wousd be nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks :)

• oominal_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Hi allgrnbrewer please if I can get some seeds this year that would be great .thanks

• shobha_patel_msn_com
    13 years ago

Hi I would like some seeds if you have any spare and how much would they be?

• jainkoustubh_yahoo_co_in
    12 years ago

I am looking for curry leaf seeds. Please let me know if you have some or put me in the waiting list.

• greentiger87
    12 years ago

It's really too late for seeds this year, they have to be planted fresh. I have Murraya popping back up all over my garden from the roots after a very harsh winter.. if you're nearby, you're welcome to dig up a seedling.

• anand15_s_gmail_com
    12 years ago

If any one have seeds or plant lemme know. I live in Oklahoma

• nygardener
    12 years ago

Just checked -- Logee's has them in stock. Murraya koenigii is one of their biggest sellers, so they sometimes run out. They're a reliable mail-order outfit. Well worth a visit, too, for those who live near Connecticut.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022