Return to the Herbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New passion and need assistance

Posted by scents_from_heaven z9b Orlando FL (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 10, 13 at 16:46

I have been lurking on this forum for some time off and on. Due to illness off and on I have not been able to participate much. My whole world turned upside dpwn in August when my kidneys failed and dialysis is a pain. I can no longer work so now have time to garden and not depend on my room-mate to water and such. He did not do that and I lost most of my treassured garden. Until SSDI gets here I am asking if anyone would like to donate seeds from the goodness of their heart. I can do self addressed stamped envelopes if needed. If anyone is willing you can repond here or email me at loverofwords at hotmail dot come

My passion has always been tomatoes but I can no longer eat them so now it is herbs due to no salt and peppers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New passion and need assistance

You can get some free seeds by going to wintersown.org. All it costs is a couple envelopes and stamps (a SASE). The link to the free seeds is below. The only catch is that you don't get to choose what seeds you get (unless you do the tomato offer).

Rodney

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Seeds From WinterSown.org

o

Thank you for the link, theforgottenone.

o

What are you interested in? It helps to know. I didn't see anything on your trade list to indicate what you are looking for.

FataMorgana

o

I am interested in all varieties of basals and herbs that are not so common for cooking purposes. I am also interested in collecting various oreganos and any Italian herbs.

o

Ah. I have mostly medicinal herb seed.

Be sure to update you trade list with what you are looking for - even it you don't have seed to trade.

FataMorgana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here