Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
venus

Posted by plantgnome 6b//7 (My Page) on
Sun, May 27, 12 at 9:33

I purchased these heucheras because they tolerate more sun than most-planted this past fall-from Santa Rosa Gardens, they are huge with 2 foot tall flower stalks. Different foliage color-I love them.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/plantgnome/heuchera/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
re: venus-better photo

Finally got the hang of photobucket-heres a better photo of Venus.
DSCF0479

o
RE: venus

Very pretty plant, and nice contrast with the day lily foliage.
Jan

o

thank you and one of the most sun tolerant that I have. Can't wait to see how big they are next year. May have to divide the day lilies for extra room.

o

Love your Venus. Mine is not nearly as large as yours is.

BTW, daylily is one word. lol

Brenda

o

Mine gets a lot of sun and water and feed them with Jack 20-20-20. I know Daylily is one word-stupid auto correct, LOL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here