Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Big Box Score - $2 Circus

Posted by wichitagardener 6B (My Page) on
Sun, May 19, 13 at 10:58

Picked up three Circus at local big box yesterday for $2 each. They had about 10 that had been thrown on a clearance table with some beat up Foxglove and Butterfly Bush.

My first Heuchra. Going in a new bed in the back, on the NE side of my house.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Big Box Score - $2 Circus

Good luck and enjoy! I have several varieties of heucheras (not 'Circus' though) and for the most part find them quite tough and forgiving. They'll soon forget the indignity of being on the markdown table and work hard for you I'm sure.
Jan

o
RE: Big Box Score - $2 Circus

Good deal. I think you will like it. I picked mine up at Home Depot at regular price I think 7.00. I have gotten some great deals at Lowes dead area.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here