Here are a few of my favourites:

Heuchera Venus

Heuchera Georgia Peach

Heucherella Gunsmoke

Comments (11)

• glosgarden
    11 years ago

Beautiful!
    Do you happen to know if Gunsmoke is a villosa?
    If it is I MUST have it!!

• marquest
    11 years ago

You have some Beauties hippieindenial.

These are my favorites this Spring.

Seed grown - no name. It is 4 years old
    {{gwi:193187}}

Green Spice
    {{gwi:193197}}

My little Snow Angel

• gardenofeden777
    11 years ago

They are all soooo gorgeous! Making me wanna buy more! lol
    Thank you for all the beautiful pics!

My Georgia Peach is struggling, what is your secret for that one Marquest?
    Rena'

• tepelus
    11 years ago

Beautiful! I love the leaves on Gunsmoke, it is almost as if there is tin foil painted on the leaves. My Georgia Peach was a pathetic little thing when I got it. I kept it in a pot the first summer I bought it, then put it in the ground in a place where it gets dappled shade all day and no root competition from trees and it has grown huge. I may have to split it up sometime and make more.

Karen

• kskaren
    11 years ago

Beautiful, hippie! I just adore Georgia Peach, got it a few weeks ago. I am so new to these lovely plants, most of these I've never heard of.

Marquest, I've steered away from the green ones, but that Green Spice is looking pretty spicy to me right now!!

Karen

• jan_on zone 5b
    11 years ago

I'm quite smitten with your 'Venus'.
    Plum Pudding is a favourite in my garden, it is very well behaved forming a nice tidy mound that stays neat all season. Black Current and Heucherella Sweet Tea, both new last fall, are looking good so far this spring. Electra, also new last year, is quite small although healthy looking.
    Jan

• TheHostaCottage
    Original Author
    11 years ago

glosgarden: Gunsmoke is a villosa. See link to Terra Nova below!!

gardenofeden777: Can't say I really have a secret for Georgia Peach. We have really nice soil with good drainage. We do trim all of ours back in the spring.

Here is a link that might be useful: Terra Nova Heucherella Gunsmoke

• nutmeg4061
    11 years ago

beautiful pics!

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    11 years ago

Those are all wonderful. The color of the Georgia Peach is amazing. Those leaves on Gunsmoke are huge. Would love to find one like your no name, marquest-what a beautiful color. Also, have added green spice to my list. Jeepers, between hosta and heuchera, I may need to get a second job!

• monet_g
    11 years ago

Karen, I steered away from the green ones, too, until I saw a large clump of "Green Spice" planted at a local nursery. Wow, really beautiful as you can see from Marquest's pic. They had none in stock so I special ordered three plants.

They came through winter great - no die back or a even bit of browning (as well as Rave-On). It also seems to grow larger at a better rate than the others I have. Highly recommended to all.
    Gail

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

No kidding! Wow to 'Green Spice' as well.

Don B.