Heuchera Georgia Peach
Photobucket

Heucherella Gunsmoke
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Few Favourites

Beautiful!
Do you happen to know if Gunsmoke is a villosa?
If it is I MUST have it!!

o

You have some Beauties hippieindenial.

These are my favorites this Spring.

Seed grown - no name. It is 4 years old
SPRING COLOR 7

Green Spice
SPRING COLOR 3

My little Snow Angel
SNOW ANGEL

o

They are all soooo gorgeous! Making me wanna buy more! lol
Thank you for all the beautiful pics!

My Georgia Peach is struggling, what is your secret for that one Marquest?
Rena'

o

Beautiful! I love the leaves on Gunsmoke, it is almost as if there is tin foil painted on the leaves. My Georgia Peach was a pathetic little thing when I got it. I kept it in a pot the first summer I bought it, then put it in the ground in a place where it gets dappled shade all day and no root competition from trees and it has grown huge. I may have to split it up sometime and make more.

Karen

o

Beautiful, hippie! I just adore Georgia Peach, got it a few weeks ago. I am so new to these lovely plants, most of these I've never heard of.

Marquest, I've steered away from the green ones, but that Green Spice is looking pretty spicy to me right now!!

Karen

o

I'm quite smitten with your 'Venus'.
Plum Pudding is a favourite in my garden, it is very well behaved forming a nice tidy mound that stays neat all season. Black Current and Heucherella Sweet Tea, both new last fall, are looking good so far this spring. Electra, also new last year, is quite small although healthy looking.
Jan

o

glosgarden: Gunsmoke is a villosa. See link to Terra Nova below!!

gardenofeden777: Can't say I really have a secret for Georgia Peach. We have really nice soil with good drainage. We do trim all of ours back in the spring.

Here is a link that might be useful: Terra Nova Heucherella Gunsmoke

o

beautiful pics!

o

Those are all wonderful. The color of the Georgia Peach is amazing. Those leaves on Gunsmoke are huge. Would love to find one like your no name, marquest-what a beautiful color. Also, have added green spice to my list. Jeepers, between hosta and heuchera, I may need to get a second job!

o

Karen, I steered away from the green ones, too, until I saw a large clump of "Green Spice" planted at a local nursery. Wow, really beautiful as you can see from Marquest's pic. They had none in stock so I special ordered three plants.

They came through winter great - no die back or a even bit of browning (as well as Rave-On). It also seems to grow larger at a better rate than the others I have. Highly recommended to all.
Gail

o

No kidding! Wow to 'Green Spice' as well.

Don B.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here