Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heuchera Alphabet C summer 2012

Posted by ilovetogrow 9 Jax Florida (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 27, 12 at 18:08

Now that I have a chance to dry out from Debby here is the C I have. I was having a time trying to get a good photo of this one. I like it and it is very fast spreader, probably my best. Feel free to post your photos. Have a great grow day, Paula

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heuchera Alphabet C summer 2012

Christa.

o

My 'Christa' never was as vibrant orange. It is rather dull :(
Here it is in its brightest stage:

Heuchera Christa

'Caramel':

Heuchera Caramel

o

Caramel, one of the most robust Heuchera I have. I bought it large and it's stayed that way. Here's about three surrounding Hosta Regal Splendor.
Photobucket
Caramel with the sun on it.
Photobucket
Can-Can, kind of plain, but this was the first Heuchera I ever bought to see if they would overwinter in my yard. So this paved the way for more to come into the garden.
Photobucket
Crimson Curls, planted in '08. Over the years they've shrunk and are less purplish than before. A little disappointed in this one.
Photobucket

o

Cherries Jubilee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here