Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bloom time?

Posted by Jan.ON 5b/6 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 11, 12 at 20:49

Do most heucheras bloom at the same time? I don't have many, but all except 'Palace Purple' are blooming now. I have already deadheaded several. If I recall correctly a few, like 'Paris' seem to have blooms for a longer period of time.
Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bloom time?

Most of mine are blooming now, or at least have their flower scapes starting to come up. The exceptions are 'palace purple', 'bronze beauty', 'caramel', and 'christa'. The latter 3 are all villosa hybrids (I think) and I was under the impression that villosa hybrids bloomed later... but I could be wrong.

For me, 'paris' and 'hollywood' have the longest bloom time lasting from late spring - early fall.

o
RE: Bloom time?

Some of the newer ones rebloom again in summer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here