Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heuchera ID

Posted by Hostas_for_Barb 6b (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 27, 14 at 10:45

Hi: I think that the following pictures are all the same variety of Heuchera but I believe they came with a few annual pots I bought three years ago so I have no ID with them. Can you help? I am guessing at Caramel. Are they all the same and would you agree with my guess?

NOID #1

This post was edited by Hostas_for_Barb on Fri, Aug 29, 14 at 22:32

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heuchera ID

NOID #2

o

NOID #3

o

NOID #4

o

Caramel or Kassandra would be my first guesses. Could also possibly be Big Top Gold.

This post was edited by flower-frenzy on Wed, Aug 27, 14 at 16:16

o

Flower: Thanks for your suggestions. The pictures I could find of Caramel have leaves fairly consistent in colour. I had thought it was Caramel but now I'm not so sure. Kassandra has taller stems of small white bell flowers appearing in late spring. Mine is just now starting to flower. But the colours of Kassandra seem so close to my Heuchera.
Barb
The pictures I could find of Big Top Gold looked too consistent in colour.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here