Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aquadragonfly

Stormy Seas

aquadragonfly
11 years ago

I haven't been able to find any heucheras here this year until a couple of days ago. I went to a high end nursery and he had two. Palace Purple which of course I have and Stormy Seas yay!!! It is so cute.

Can't wait til it gets bigger to see it in all it's glory.

I lost a bunch of mine in the winter of 2010 it was a rough one, including my caramel, lime ricky, marmalade and stormy seas so I am glad I finally found a replacement for at least one of them.

I asked him when they would get some new ones in he said he didn't know, the grower just sends them what they have.

I hate to order online but when I get the new bed fixed I guess I will order me some.

So happy to have at least one back that I lost, I love these plants!

:) Aqua

Comments (2)

• tepelus
    11 years ago

I've had a hard time finding good heucheras locally that I don't already have and have bought many of mine through online nurseries. The ones I usually find are the ones that don't do that well in our area and have been more like annuals for me (the Dolce series springs to mind). Lowe's gets in Georgia Peach and Plum Pudding and other standbys. I wish I had more room for more heuchera, but I suppose it is a good thing or else I would be spending my money on plants instead of saving it.

Karen

• linnea56 (zone 5b Chicago)
    11 years ago

Ditto with the Dolce series. I don't care how pretty they look in the nursery, no more of those for me!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio