Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A couple of pictures

Posted by tepelus 6a N. Ohio (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 1, 12 at 22:39

To liven up the forum which seems to have died. Please ignore the weeds. lol!

Autumn Leaves finally getting some good growth. Slow grower for me, but it is finally taking off. (I think the moss growing is awesome. I love it!)

Autumn Leaves 8-1-12

Love this trio, though the picture kind of sucks because of the sun. I'll have to try for a better picture later. Lime Rickey (top), Midnight Bayou (left), and Cherry Cola (right).

Midnight Bayou, Lime Rickey, Cherry Cola 8-1-12

Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A couple of pictures

Great photos Karen. Most of mine look pretty rough after this summer of 90's and 100's.
Cher

o

Same here, but some are looking pretty good still. Southern Comfort and Caramel are pretty much green. My saddest one is Midas Touch. I'll probably have to move that one to more shade, if this drought ever breaks. I've been trying to keep them watered, but where MT is the soil gets warm and dry quickly being next to the patio.

Karen

o

I especially like your 'Autumm Leaves', and of course it looks great with its hosta companions. Many of mine look as tired of this hot weather as I am - we're all a bit wilted and droopy!
Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here