Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heuchera "Autumn Leaves"

Posted by tepelus 6a N. Ohio (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 5, 12 at 23:00

This plant has been slow to establish, but now it is doing really well, and the new leaves are nice and bright (you can see them just underneath the old ones in the center). Love it! The colors really do remind me of the color of leaves in autumn.

Heuchera Autumn Leaves 9-5-12

Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heuchera "Autumn Leaves"

Ah, beautiful, Karen!
I've moved mine from a place that I was advised didn't seem to drain enough. In the new location I'm hoping it will grow up to look like yours some day. For right now, I'm happy with a little new growth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deb

o

• Posted by Dgregory 6A - So.Central IL (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 14:55

Decided to pot up my struggling Autumn Leaves to control sun light and water. Since doing so there are new baby leaves. Poor thing wants to grow, so maybe there's a chance it'll survive the Winter and so better next year!
Photobucket

Deb

o

This is one of my favorites. I've had two for two years and they are beautiful. All mine in the Midwest get full sun at some time of the day. I've found that they do very well in containers. Especially when you have a large enough one that will hold 3 of different colors and textures. Deb yours will look great next year. There is alot of new growth going on.

o

• Posted by Dgregory 6A - So.Central IL (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 18, 12 at 19:05

Thanks for the encouragement! I did some rearranging of my photobucket pics and it appears they are not showing in the above posts anymore. Here is a fresh pic taken around Oct 12.

Deb

o

Karen - sometimes we spend so much time concentrating on the heuchera, we forget to look at what is surrounding it. Although your photograph of your "Autumn Leaves" is great, your surrounding garden sets it off beautifully. The moss is beautiful - well done.

Fred

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here