Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tiny leaved heuchera

Posted by haremail 6a (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 26, 12 at 23:11

Hi all,

I bought this heuchera this year and it had no label. It is tiny! It's leaves are only 1" long and stayed that way all summer. The whole plant is only about 6" accross. I have other full size heucheras and this is very different. I'd like to put a name to it. I just hope it makes it through the winter, I love it!

Thanks,
Jamie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tiny leaved heuchera

I also have a heuchera that is much smaller than any of its neighbours. At first I thought it just wasn't thriving, but three years later it is still small, but seems healthy and happy - just a different growth habit. sorry - I don't have a name for mine either.
Jan

o

• Posted by Dgregory 6A - So.Central IL (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 21:30

Pretty fall colors in your little guy.
Could it be Heuchera Mini Mouse?

Deb

o

Looks like Heuchera 'Petite Pearl Fairy'.

o

I think it is 'Petite Pearl Fairy'! Awesome, thank you! It didn't flower this year so I wanted to know what it was so I could get more if this little beauty doesn't make it through winter. Thank you!! :)

o

Glad I could help. I'm new to the site. Mine is in a 20 inch pot and makes it through the winter like a champ. I'm zone 7.

o

Love the little heuch. It is so cute.

Julia - why am I not surprised to see you here. Good to see you! I have been MIA for quite a while.

o

Yes, joined over here just awhile ago. What have you be up to, woking like crazy i'll bet.

o

Julia -

I joined GW a number of years ago. I used to frequent the clematis forum here.

Hubby's health has been an issue since last Summer. We have been in and out of the Dr. office. I am hoping things are finally on the upswing with him.

I am hoping that all my heuchera made it through this past Summer. I will know better in the Spring.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here