Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Casita Azul now taking advance orders for 2014

Posted by flower-frenzy 8a (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 23, 13 at 12:55

Just letting people know that Casita Azul is now taking advance orders for Spring 2014. Just use the "send email" link at the bottom of the front page and email Steve with your list of must-haves. He will hold the plants for you and contact you when it's time to pay. Also, they have an "early bird special" in January. If you pay in January, instead of in the spring when your order ships, you can save a substantial amount.

In addition to the great plants that they already have, Casita Azul also has an up and coming section with lots of new varieties for 2014. You can advance order these as well. Just click on the "answers to your questions" link on the left-hand side of the front page. Then, click on the "New" link to see a list of up and coming selections for 2014.

Here is a link that might be useful: Casita Azul

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Casita Azul now taking advance orders for 2014

Well, flower-frenzy, there goes my black Friday. Have you ordered from them before?

Beverly

o
RE: Casita Azul now taking advance orders for 2014

Hi Beverly. Yes, I've ordered heucheras from Casita Azul several times. I've always been happy with the plants they've sent me and their careful attention to packaging. The plants are in 3" pots, so they're not the biggest I've received, but the root systems are excellent so they grow very quickly. Plus, I think they've got the best selection on the net.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here