Return to the Heuchera Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas!!!

Posted by Don_in_Colorado 6a (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 25, 13 at 23:15

...Shhh, don't tell my hostas I'm in here... : )

Cheers,
Don B.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

o

• Posted by Dgregory 6A - So.Central IL (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 28, 13 at 18:25

No problem Don, "mum's" the word.

If the hosta hear about it, in your defense, you are only trying to research some complementary bed mates for your hosta ;-)

Happy New Year!

Deb

o

That's true, Deb. I would like to increase the number of heucheras in my gardens by at least a couple dozen or so this coming season. This looks like THE place to look 'em up.

Happy New Year to you as well!

Don B.

o

Don, if you're looking to increase your heuchera/heucherella collection, and can't find the ones you want locally, check out Casita Azul. I've always been happy with my orders from them and they have the best selection of anyone on the net or otherwise.

Here is a link that might be useful: Casita Azul

o

Casita Azul ooks like a fantastic place to buy heuchies, FlowerFrenzy. I see a few hostas that are kind of hard to find, too. I feel an order coming on... ; )

Thanks very much!
Don B.

o

Not Merry Christmas, more like Happy Valentines day!!! Not much going on here so I will try and get it going!I just ordered some new Heuchs: Cinnamon Curls,Lava Lamp, Blackberry Ice, Zipper and Heucherella Honey Rose. I have been kanoodling on the Web looking for new plants and ran across some new heuchs for '14 and now I can't remember where I saw them, but they were beauties, one was bright yellow! It blew me away. I can't wait for Spring!!!

zipper and

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heuchera Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here