Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: Hibiscus schizopetalus

Posted by garden_isle_dave 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 4, 08 at 5:11

Aloha,

I have "H. schizopetalus" cuttings available from Kauai, Hawaii. Can get you as many cuttings as you'd like, from 4" to 4' in length. If you're interested please email me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, thanks!

~Dave
Kauai, Hawaii
Mantidave@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: Hibiscus schizopetalus

Hello,

I would like to know more about the Hibiscus cuttings that you have avail...

Thanks
cjcjmass

o

Yes, I would be interested, thank you, Willy

o

Oh My Gosh! I know this is an older post, and I am probably to late?
But I am fascinated with Hibiscus and your Hibiscus schizopetalus is a beauty! I would LOVE to get ome cuttings of it!

o

HI ,I was wondering do you still have cuttings available?Please look at my trade list,or will you do for postage. Karen W in KS

o

Hello Dave
I would Love a piece or two. Would you like me to find you something rare-ish here or do you prefer s.a.s.e?
I'll gladly work something out in your best interest
Thank
Tamara in Mobile, AL

o

Hi DAve
Are you still offering hibiscus cuttings? If so I would love some or even some hibiscus seeds. I am a hibiscus nut!! Have about 20 plants but the are mostly red or pink would like some different colored ones. those that will not survive my NH winters I winter them in my cellar. I would also like some seeds if you have them. Let me know if there is anything special that you would like.I think if you go on facebook I have some pictures of some of my flowers.
Annie in NH.

o

Still getting inquiries years later from this post - no longer available, sorry!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here