Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bloom Images 3 *sticky please*

Posted by Gutzmek 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 22:38

After a crappy few days of work, I came home to this today. Changed my mindset.

This post was edited by Gutzmek on Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 22:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bloom Images 3 *sticky please*

Beautiful. Cheri? I have 4 or 5 bushes blooming now but they're all ones you've seen here. A gorgeous bloom can brighten most knarly days.

Darren

o

Mandarin Wind Darren. I will have you the hook up in about a month or two. I am changing positions at work shortly so I will to stay in contact.
Ed

o

nice!

o

One of my newest plants, bought off the bargain bin at the Mt.Dora plant sale. Too small for cuttings just yet.

Darren

o

Very Nice Darren!
Looking at some getting more orange in the garden. Ordered two new plants for spring already. Keep me posted. We will be in contact as spring approaches.
Ed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here