Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19692433

Rose of Sharon Tree Form

User
17 years ago

is now available at my favorite nursery online.

Finally!

A nice ROS tree that I can plant in the ground!

I am getting the double red one.

Just wanted to share, I am really looking forward to spring and summer this year.

This has been a long winter for me.

Comments (3)

• cockybamagirl
    17 years ago

Can you email me privately and give me the name of the nursery? cockybamagirl@yahoo.com

• User
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Here it is:
    You can get any color too!

Here is a link that might be useful: For tree form Rose of Sharon

• mehearty
    16 years ago

Hi,

I just wanted to share my experience w/this. First Lucy the double red is more of a purple/deep pink in my garden. It's lovely but not a true red. I got mine from a local nursery when it was about 6 feet. It's been an outstanding performer.

I also have 3 Lucy bush forms purchased as cuttings online, and they are also more of a purple/pink. The plants are doing extremely well, and in 3 years are over 6 feet.

Second, I only have ordered from Greenwood once and was not happy. I ordered some poplar trees to fill out a hole in the back of my property, and the trees which arrived as mere sticks have done nothing for 3 years. The best looking one of the bunch died this winter. Out of 16 trees planted, these are the only ones that did not do well. All of the trees except the poplar were purchased elsewhere. Of course, YMMV.