Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mattc19

What do you think?. Post your Hibiscus pic.

mattc19
17 years ago

Heres my Hibiscus

{{gwi:884687}}

{{gwi:884689}}

{{gwi:884690}}

Comments (10)

• dixiedazzle
    17 years ago

It's absolutely stunning. Is it hardy? if so, are you going to offer seeds?

• hydrojeff
    17 years ago

it is great, what about selling a cutting? i would be interested. Thanks 4 the pics-(eye candy)

• highalttransplant
    17 years ago

Love that color! I like that better than the cooler blues and lavenders. I am sure it is not hardy to my zone though!

• hitexplanter
    17 years ago

Looks like Mrs. jimmy spangler. Nice color and a good overall performer.
    Nice pics BTW Happy Growing David

• lellie
    17 years ago

Yours looks so HEALTHY!
    Mine look bad...REAL BAD.........
    We've experienced a drought and could only water once a week, according to our house numbers.
    I pruned mine the other day...hard!...raked and re-mulched, then fed and watered well.They'll spring back...they always do. :)

Here's one of my peach colored blooms:

• duajones
    16 years ago

Nice pics guys, here is a pic of a hibiscus that I sort of inherited, not sure of the variety. Pruned in February so no blooms yet, but its healthy.
    {{gwi:884691}}

• rosatwin12000
    16 years ago

They are so beautiful! How do you get these leaves such an rich green color?

• wayner2000
    16 years ago

Thanks, the pics are beautifull..........Wayne

• malinis
    16 years ago

Matt
    i love the color of your hibiscus. Is it possible to spare me a cutting, please. let me know. Thanks for your time. Malini.

• shpnquen
    16 years ago

My hardy hibiscus doesn't have many stalks, in fact, just one that is branching out for the first time this year. Not sure of the best method for growing it, but it's better than last year. I have LOTS of trouble with the little green worms on the underside too. I'm letting one of the pods go to seed to see if I can get more stalks in the future.

The other hibiscus' shown above are gorgeous, sure wish I could plant those in my zone!

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz