Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
evdesert

Blooms from my yard, lets see yours.

My garden has started to come to life over the last few weeks. Here are a few hibiscus blooms from my garden, lets see some of your hibiscus blooms from your yard too!
Evan
"Enlightenment"

This is enlightenment too, but in a different part of the yard, it gets a lot more shade, not quite as vibrant as a bloom, but still pretty.

Unknown Red with pink flush in the middle.

Hawaiian sunset (I believe)

Brilliant Red

Santana

Pink Lipstick

Comments (15)

• merkity
    10 years ago

very nice! my garden is still recovering from the winter weather.

• evdesert 9B Indio, CA
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Merkity, sorry to hear your garden is still recovering from the winter, we didn't get much of a winter this year at all in the desert southwest. Weird weather this year for sure.
    Evan

• BlaznDragn
    9 years ago

Your first enlightenment is awesome! I was thinking sunfire but that one is more of splash pattern on it I think. All very nice. My hibiscus too are recovering from the winter only 2 survived and they were dead til nearly ground level. I have green leaves but still no blooms just yet!

Chris

• Gutzmek
    9 years ago

First spring bloom from Pinot Noir.

• Gutzmek
    9 years ago

New comer Rocket Fuel. Item of note is the bloom is huge, and pulling this branch over.

Ed

• evdesert 9B Indio, CA
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chris, thanks, I appreciate it. Ed, that rocket fuel bloom is awesome!
    Evan

• merkity
    9 years ago

my plants have finally woken up...lets see Cherie is blooming like mad

• merkity
    9 years ago

and - i can't figure out how to post multiple photos on this forum...so here is my new rum runner, with a hitchhiker in its pot, i think its enlightenment ( oh well i already have that one) its does change color quite a bit as the day goes on.

• evdesert 9B Indio, CA
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Very nice merkity, to add multiple photos in a single post you will need to load your photos on to a host site like photobucket and then copy and paste the HTML link into the post and it will load as many photos as you want. Great hibiscus!
    Evan

• Gutzmek
    9 years ago

Seems the plants are finally starting to bud up from the winter. Hope this rain doesn't drown them.

Below is Purple Magic.

• merkity
    9 years ago

here is a new one that i picked up at the same time i found rum runner. its called snowfire

• Gutzmek
    9 years ago

I like it Merkity!

• mnspry
    9 years ago

My favorite! PINK LEMONADE!
    Picture taken Yesterday

• evdesert 9B Indio, CA
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Very nice blooms everyone!
    Evan