Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
caylean

Looking for places to get cuttings

caylean
9 years ago

Hello together,
I am living on the philippines and we have here several 'native' hibiscus plants, but usually they are all plain red, yellowish and peachy. So i am looking all the time for Seeds, even if know that there is only a very little chance that they might look like the Pictures shown with them.
But i found now also several hybrids , like Heartbreak Hotel or Dragon's Breath what i really like to have, so it seems that i do need Cuttings, but so far i could find only some Stores that have Cuttings and they usually write that they don't have anymore, that they are out of stock or even out of business.

So i was looking forward that maybe here someone can give me some clues where i can get Cuttings. What i have already are some from Hawaii, but thats it so far. Any Ideas?

Kind Regards

P.S.: I hope that doesn't violates the Business Guidlines... from my understanding not, but that might be out of misinterpretations.

Comments (3)

• Gutzmek
    9 years ago

Caylean,

Hidden Valley Hibiscus will ship overseas. I have been extremely satisfied with every plant I have received. They restock their online store monthly, but you can watch the forums to see when this is and jump on varieties as they become available. I will say that some CVs are more difficult to locate and some I waited over a year to get my hands on.

Hope this helps,

Ed

Here is a link that might be useful: HVH Website

• caylean
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Mhm, I had tried to get in cintact with them to verify if they would also send to the philippines, but sadly never received an answer. But i might try it again. Thank you Gutzmek.

• merkity
    9 years ago

they can sometimes be a bit behind on the email, but i know they ship internationally.