Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trfanatic

curly white leaves (pic) please help

trfanatic
15 years ago

Hello all,

a few of my seedlings look like this. Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong??

Thanks alot,

Ravi

{{gwi:886392}}

Comments (7)

• beachbarbie
    15 years ago

I see that no one responded.
    I'm really not sure what's going on, but I would cut off the branches that have the white leaves. It might be nothing, but in plants that young, it doesn't always take a lot to do them in.
    Good luck!
    Barb

• trfanatic
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Many thanks Barb. Either no one here has experienced this problem, every one is exceptionally busy, or the people in this forum are generally not helpful. Unfortunately my experience has been the latter.

Ravi

• alicia1
    15 years ago

Hi, I have not had any experience like yours, but , I wanted to ask if you are feeding it anything?
    It can be also sunburn, overwatering, not good enough drainage, or insects.

• rose_nutty
    15 years ago

I don't do seedlings, but my mature ones get leaves like that when they've been overwatered over a period of time. Any chance that is the problem?

• alicia1
    15 years ago

I think that overwatering probably is the problem.
    Please e-mail me privately , so I can give you a group address, where your question can be sent.
    alicia1garza@yahoo.com

• wally_1936
    15 years ago

Check when your Good Local nursery and take that photo with you

• trfanatic
    Original Author
    15 years ago

FYI just a follow up pic. It appears to have been water, at any rate the plant has fully recovered as seen by the new "normal" growth. I just left the white leaves on for this photo and will remove them now.
    Thanks for all the assistance.

Ravi

{{gwi:886394}}

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville