Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blessedmotheroffour

Sick plant

Help I have a hardy hibiscus that for the last three weeks has leaves that are turning yellow and now most are falling off. I did spray it tonight if this keeps up, should I cut it back or is it too late in the season for that? Thanks for your help. Cj

Comments (3)

• rjj1
    17 years ago

Cj

You really don't give enough information for decent advice so lets play the 20 questions game:-). Is it new to you, Is it in the ground, in a pot, what's your weather been like, where is it located, Have you done anything differently to it that has caused this problem?

• blessedmotheroffour
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am so sorry about not giving info. The plant is several years old and in the ground. It has always loved where it is in the front yard next to another happy sister! Nothing I can think of has changed that is what has me puzzled. I am in Houston and the weather here has been the usual hot and humid. Cj

• rjj1
    17 years ago

Cj

No biggie:-). Have you looked at the leaves very closely, maybe with a hand lens to make sure it's not a pest? It hasn't been too wet or too dry where it is compared to the other one has it?

randy

Sponsored