Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any experience with web order site?

Posted by nobreyner z9 Houston (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 8, 07 at 20:41

I ordered a Bubblegum Fun Hibiscus from HiddenValleyHibiscus last weekend and have not received any kind of correspondence. If any of you have ordered from this site what is your experience with them and how long before you receive the plant?

I do have an order number and e-mailed them, with no response and their online messaging system does not work.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any experience with web order site?

I live close to Hidden Valley Hibiscus and went to their annual sale last fall. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. The plants were all healthy and beautiful and I purchased 12 hibiscus which are doing well. The flowers are spectacular! You may want to call them or send another email.

o

nobreyner, if I remember correctly Garden Watchdog did not have a very good review on HVH. I could be wrong though. Hope it all works out for you. Please post on what happens, I'd be interested to know.

cyberdancer

o

Will do

o

Nobreyner, I just checked Gardenwatchdog.com ...there are a couple neutral feedbacks left by ppl who had the same experience as you..One person was even charged double or so on their cc..After you get plants, it's a good idea leaving feedback on GWD so others are aware of problems or positive transactions.
Perhaps you can phone them, if you get through..(S) Toni

o

I sent them another follow up e-mail and they assure me that it will ship tomorrow for a Friday delivery. I have read the garden watchdog reviews for HVH and find their lack of communication with customers after the sale unnerving.

I worked for an internet computer component company and the customer was e-mailed every step of the way. I don't understand why some of these companies cannot simply say in one to two days from the day of order "I have your order, I won't be able to ship it out 'till next week." I would have fine with that.

o
Sample Pic

Sample pics of the Bubblegum Fun from HVH site

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here