Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nobreyner

Any experience with web order site?

nobreyner
16 years ago

I ordered a Bubblegum Fun Hibiscus from HiddenValleyHibiscus last weekend and have not received any kind of correspondence. If any of you have ordered from this site what is your experience with them and how long before you receive the plant?

I do have an order number and e-mailed them, with no response and their online messaging system does not work.

Comments (6)

• andrea_san_diego
    16 years ago

I live close to Hidden Valley Hibiscus and went to their annual sale last fall. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. The plants were all healthy and beautiful and I purchased 12 hibiscus which are doing well. The flowers are spectacular! You may want to call them or send another email.

• cyberdancer
    16 years ago

nobreyner, if I remember correctly Garden Watchdog did not have a very good review on HVH. I could be wrong though. Hope it all works out for you. Please post on what happens, I'd be interested to know.

cyberdancer

• nobreyner
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Will do

• birdsnblooms
    16 years ago

Nobreyner, I just checked Gardenwatchdog.com ...there are a couple neutral feedbacks left by ppl who had the same experience as you..One person was even charged double or so on their cc..After you get plants, it's a good idea leaving feedback on GWD so others are aware of problems or positive transactions.
    Perhaps you can phone them, if you get through..(S) Toni

• nobreyner
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I sent them another follow up e-mail and they assure me that it will ship tomorrow for a Friday delivery. I have read the garden watchdog reviews for HVH and find their lack of communication with customers after the sale unnerving.

I worked for an internet computer component company and the customer was e-mailed every step of the way. I don't understand why some of these companies cannot simply say in one to two days from the day of order "I have your order, I won't be able to ship it out 'till next week." I would have fine with that.

• nobreyner
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sample pics of the Bubblegum Fun from HVH site

{{gwi:890091}}

{{gwi:890093}}

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner